What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
What do you think about being part of an innovative, dynamic and collaborative development environment, building a state-of-the-art platform together with a team of experts from around the world?
The SAP Common Data Services team has the mission to design and develop a massively scalable, multi-tenant and extremely fast data management platform that brings Big Data into the Enterprise, enabling customers to extract value out of massive data stored across different silos and cloud storages. We are looking for developers to join the #1 Company to work for in Brazil*!
The Intelligent Scenario Lifecycle Management (ISLM) is a cross-unit development project driven by Cloud Lifecycle Management (CML) unit. It is a component developed in the S/4 ABAP stack and targets into offering side-by-side extensions of S/4 with Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics scenarios.
*SAP was nominated the #1 Best Place to Work according to Glassdoor 2020 ranking, highlighting the following keywords: compensation and benefits, flexibility, office infrastructure and learning & development opportunities.
SAP Data Intelligence is a comprehensive solution to deliver data-driven innovation and intelligence across the enterprise, unifying scalable enterprise AI and intelligent information management. It includes data orchestration, machine learning, and metadata management to drive data innovation.
You can find more information about SAP Data Intelligence here.
Learn about SAP Common Data Services here and here.
- By joining our team, you will be exposed to the latest technologies and work with world-class developers who will take your professional skills to the next level
- You will learn about data integration and data transformation technologies
- You will learn about SAPUI5, ABAP and HANA Procedures
- You will learn how continuous integration works in a global development environment
- You will learn how data integration tools fit into the Big Data and Machine Learning scenarios within ISLM
- You will have the opportunity to develop distributed applications that run on cluster mode
- You will be part of a globally distributed group that has an enormous impact in the Enterprise Software industry on a global scale
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- As a developer of the SAP Common Data Services ISLM Team you will focus on design, coding and quality assurance of specific product features
- You will carry out research and development activities in the areas of Big Data Management, In Memory and Cloud, working with cutting-edge technologies in these fields
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- High interest in big data scenarios and modern data warehouse and data management technologies
- ABAP language/technology is required, as per ISLM integration to Data Intelligence
- Very good programming skills, knowledge of algorithms, data structures, space and run-time complexity (Big-O notation)
- Willingness to take ownership, drive new developments, and work creatively on challenging and groundbreaking tasks in accordance with the highest technical standards, plus a high level of commitment, team-spirit, flexibility, and initiative
Nice to have
- S/4HANA knowledge, as well as experience with databases and SQL are desirable.
Your work experience should mirror the required and preferred skills mentioned above.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.