SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Globalization Services supports Intelligent Enterprises to go global and empowers every customer to succeed globally and locally.
As part of our team, you will be working on developing localization for S/4HANA to meet legal regulations and specific business processes for several countries.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for someone who is passionate about software development, business processes, team player and looking for opportunities to build solutions for global customers that can:
- Play an integral role in the entire software development lifecycle (analysis, design, coding, testing and maintenance)
- Write high quality, efficient and maintainable code in accordance with standards and most recent best practices.
- Continuously deliver feature with strong focus in unit test and test automation
- Drive topics independently and have object ownership.
- Be a strong team player who can contribute to the overall success of the team and its deliverables.
- Work in accordance with the Agile development models (scrum, lean), which requires you to be self-driven and take decisions independently
- Effectively communicate with local and remote teams.
EXPERIENCE (ROLE REQUIREMENTS)
The skillset and expectations are:
- Bachelor’s degree or undergraduate studies in any of the following areas: Computer Science, Systems Analysis, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering
- Proficiency in software design principles and object-oriented design.
- Fluent English – written and oral
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge in ERP for Financials / Logistics (preferable)
- Working knowledge of classic and object-oriented ABAP (preferable)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.