With the release of Enhanced SGUnited Programmes announced by Workforce Singapore (WSG) in conjuncture with Singapore Business Federation, NTU offer attachments and traineeships to support the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme (SGUP) and SGUnited Traineeships (SGUT). The programmes are part of NTU’s effort to create relevant and meaningful opportunities for our nation’s mid-career individuals and fresh graduates looking for full-time positions.
About the School
School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) ranked No.2 for Computer Science in the world by the latest US News and World Report Best Global Universities and recognised as the top in AI research/citation impact among global universities has been educating Singapore’s and the world’s best computer engineers and scientists for the past 3 decades and are proud to have many internationally prominent entrepreneurs and named experts in AI as our SCSE alumni family.
During the traineeship, you will work alongside some of the world’s best researchers, software developers and professional staff. You will learn new skills, make exciting discoveries, and will have opportunities to network and make connections for life.
- Prepare literature surveys to outline research / technology development in the field
- Participate in research program, including system and web development, code review
- Prepare reports and documentations for the research programs, and support data analysis
- Assist in duties related to project management, documentation, and outreach of research results
- Participate in laboratory projects, experiments design, planning, preparation and operations
- Assist to design and develop hardware prototype and software applications in projects
- Liaise, connect with other domains and help them structure and formulate their requirements and assist in their digital transformation
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Basic understanding of software programming and programming language
- Attention to details and procedures
- Effective communication and report writing skills
Duration of Traineeship/Attachment Offered: 6 months
Approved Training Allowance
- Fresh Graduates – $2500
- Non-Mature Mid-Career Individuals – $3000
- Mature Mid-Career Individuals – $3800
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals (mature and non-mature). Graduates interested in this position should possess a University Degree. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.