With the release of Enhanced SGUnited Programmes announced by Workforce Singapore (WSG) in conjuncture with Singapore Business Federation, NTU offer attachments and traineeships to support the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme (SGUP) and SGUnited Traineeships (SGUT). The programmes are part of NTU’s effort to create relevant and meaningful opportunities for our nation’s mid-career individuals and fresh graduates looking for full-time positions.
About the School
Consistently counted among the world’s top-tier business schools, we are one of the most established and comprehensive providers of business and management education in the Asia-Pacific.
As a premier business school within a leading technological university, we draw on the best of East and West to inspire innovation, leadership and transformation through cutting edge research, sustainable innovation, and holistic education.
- Work closely with the team to develop digital marketing strategies and assist with execution of plans for CSO. This includes digital, social, content management and online lead generation strategies
- Conduct market research and benchmarks to provide insights into best practices, competitor analysis, market conditions, consumer behavioral or target audience/segmentation
- Champion and roll our mentoring and career coaching marketing activities
- Assist with planning and execution of marketing strategies for student and employer engagement, including lead generation
- Be actively challenged to create a consistent brand identity, value proposition and positioning with students and employers
- Execute digital marketing campaigns across relevant platforms
- Monitor and optimize digital marketing activities and generate reports for analysis
- Fine tune marketing approaches to acquire more responses
- Work with analytics trainee to remarket and retarget students and employers for optimum reach and exposure
- Present reports and recommendation on results of marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a marketing/communications related major. Candidates with the confidence, experience and demonstrable, transferable skills in marketing will also be considered
- Excellent command of the English language with good copy writing ability would be ideal
- Strong team player, open-minded, enthusiastic, and eager to learn
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Working design and video editing skills would be an asset
- Fresh grads and mid-career applicants (2 – 5 years) who are desirous of deepening their hands on skills in marketing across a range of live projects
- Those interested in developing their skills in multi-audience marketing activities
- Interest in working in the education sector
Duration of Traineeship/Attachment Offered: 6 months
Approved Training Allowance
- Fresh Graduates – $2500
- Non-Mature Mid-Career Individuals – $3000
- Mature Mid-Career Individuals – $3300
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals (mature and non-mature). Graduates interested in this position should possess a University Degree. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.