Ruangguru is a tech-enabled education company that provides a one-stop learning experience for students to have better access to quality content and service. Ruangguru has allowed students to access better quality educational content in the form of learning videos, question banks, test-prep materials, and study notes. Ruangguru platform has been proven to not only help families reduce the cost for education, but also elevate student outcomes.
WHAT YOU’LL DO?
- You will build & maintain web platforms, mobile-web applications and internal productivity tools for all departments in Ruangguru.
- Partner and collaborate with other teams to improve their efficiency and productivity with technology.
- You will build, maintain and improve business-critical systems and integrations.
- Heavily involves to end-to-end project development, from gathering user insight, planning to release.
- Research technical solutions for business problems.
- Write user documentation and operational guideline to ensuring the systems you build are maintainable long-term.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, and learning experience.
- Work with other cross-functional team to design a better flow process
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Fast learner on learning new technology
- Experience in modern programming frameworks such as Rails/Go, ReactJS, SQL Database, etc.
- Experience building end-to-end applications, scripting or B2B SaaS.
- Good communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to work independently, self-motivated and self-starter who initiate giving ideas and taking ownership of work.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze the problems.
- You have a passion for learning, improving and contributing to projects with a strong sense of ownership.
What’s it like working at Ruangguru.com?
Our team boasts individuals from top universities worldwide, including Stanford University, Harvard University, Columbia University, Nanyang Technological University, National University of Singapore, Universitas Indonesia, Institut Teknologi Bandung, and Universitas Padjajaran. Many of these individuals are experienced leaders & experts from McKinsey, Go-Jek, BCG, Tokopedia, Traveloka, Salestock, Unilever, Lazada, HSBC, ConocoPhillips, OVO, and many more industries/ sectors, all of whom have passions for transforming the education landscape, and also grooming future leaders of Indonesia within Ruangguru.