Ruangguru is a tech-enabled education company that provides a one-stop learning experience for students to have better access to quality content and service. Ruangguru has allowed students to access better quality educational content in the form of learning videos, question banks, test-prep materials, and study notes. Ruangguru platform has been proven to not only help families reduce the cost for education, but also elevate student outcomes.
What Will You Do?
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 2+ years of experience as a Mobile Engineer or Software Engineer.
- Proven working experience in software development, with one published (or more) Android apps in the Play Store.
- Comfortable with Android technology and programming language (Java, Kotlin, etc).
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Nice to have
- Experience working with react-native.
Software Architecture, Java, Software Engineering
What’s it like working at Ruangguru.com?
Our team boasts individuals from top universities worldwide, including Stanford University, Harvard University, Columbia University, Nanyang Technological University, National University of Singapore, Universitas Indonesia, Institut Teknologi Bandung, and Universitas Padjajaran. Many of these individuals are experienced leaders & experts from McKinsey, Go-Jek, BCG, Tokopedia, Traveloka, Salestock, Unilever, Lazada, HSBC, ConocoPhillips, OVO, and many more industries/ sectors, all of whom have passions for transforming the education landscape, and also grooming future leaders of Indonesia within Ruangguru.