- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows 7 ,Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office.
- Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the support desk and escalated to the Desktop Support Engineers.
- Provide user data and application recovery
- Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software
- Use tools and methodologies to load, copy and customize operating system configurations for deployment.
- Responsible for tracking hardware and software inventory
- Familiarize end users on basic software, hardware and peripheral device operation.
- Take ownership and responsibility of queries, issues and problems assigned to the Desktop Support Engineers.
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical issues within the desktop environment
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible and any other authorised desktop applications & Microsoft or related security patches/Policies.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorised peripheral equipment.
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorised peripheral equipment
- Performs remedial repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorised peripheral equipment.
- Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards
- Provide VIP support
- Resolve and update incidents with in SLA and also update stakeholders for P1 cases
- Update KB with solution provided