New grad only
In Cisco, we have an outstanding opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we build!
We are Innovators: We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators: We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers: As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first with agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
What You’ll Do
Join a world class development program that gives you hands-on experience and the ability to earn industry-leading certifications. Be coached and mentored by some of the industry’s brightest minds who will help challenge and develop your skills. Join with a group of other talented graduates and receive professional development while also reaching expected milestones throughout the program.
As a Network Engineer you will take one of the below possible routes, based on the business need, your skillset and your preference:
- Customer Support Engineer
- Work with and become one of the top engineers in your desired field of technology while working hands-on with Cisco’s equipment to stay up to date on cutting-edge innovations
- Be a strategic partner to our customers, saving their business from the impact of network incidents, solving and preventing the recurrence of technical issues
- Write technical documents and build Cisco’s online technical knowledge base as well as contribute to collaborative platforms to help people get the most out of their technology
- Manage and optimize existing networking infrastructure and proactively prevent network impairing incidents
Who You Are
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, such as Networking, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical/Computer Engineering or a similar field
- Minimum GPA of 8.5 and above
- The requirement is for 2022 passout only
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Passionate about networking, information technology or computer science
- Knowledge of adjacent technologies, holding Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Ability to multi-task, self-start, and work in a fast-paced team environment and the ability to work independently
- Ability to travel to customer sites (amount of travel will vary based upon your role and technology team)
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere – From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture enthusiast? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Disclaimer – “Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. The requirement is for 2022 passout only. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.”