New grad only
In Cisco IT, we have a unique opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we create!
We are Innovators. We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational perfection.
We are Accelerators. We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and productivity gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers. As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first.
With agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
What You’ll Do
- Builds / oversees platforms and systems to manage and store data from internal and external sources by leveraging both distributed and local structures
- Establishes processes / structures based on business and technical requirements to channel data from multiple inputs and route appropriately using data structures available
- Develops tools to facilitate data integration, analytics, data cleaning / transformation, and the deployment of ML/AI models
- Creates and establishes design standards and assurance processes for software, systems and applications development to ensure compatibility and operability of data connections, flows and storage requirements
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
Who You Are
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Savvy problem solving instincts and abilities
- Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environments
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
- Attentive to detail
- Proficient in software development with a focus in data / data systems (Java, C/C++), databases (SQL, Postgres, Mongo) and development technologies (GIT, JIRA)
- Possesses knowledge of data pipelining, data integration, data warehouses, and databases
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere – From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Disclaimer – “Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. The requirement is for 2022 passout only. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.”