Job description & requirements
Arcstone is looking for exceptional software engineering interns who are working alongside our developers to build our upcoming products. Interns will be responsible for building important components to monitor, control and optimize manufacturing processes. Work will focus on developing proper code structure and cleanliness and also how enterprise level code should be designed for flexibility, stability and scalability.
What you’ll be doing:
- Devise and develop software solutions to solve present and potential manufacturing problems utilizing the some of the world’s most advanced IoT sensors and tools
- Work with a global team to solve some of world’s most complex manufacturing problems and to coordinate, develop and integrate solutions that have a direct impact on the manufacturing floor
- Engage with a broad set of customers across industries to elevate their manufacturing capabilities
- Implementation of solutions as part of components of a company’s proprietary software
- Projects and classes pertaining to software development, database design and management coding and/or networks
- Experience with VB.net, C#, SQL or similar languages
- Keen interests in looking into enterprise software space, especially in the manufacturing industry
- Meticulous and excellent attention to detail
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic business landscape
- Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude
- Team player with a no ego and collaborative attitude
- Willingness to travel
To apply for this job please visit www.techinasia.com.