Job description & requirements
In order to provide the best possible solutions to our clients, Arcstone requires exceptional talent ever ready to assume key roles in meeting our client’s varied manufacturing needs. We are looking for talented problems solvers that can not only bring creative and practical solutions, but also ones that are always passionate to learn on the job.
As a Software Developer (Backend), you will be working with a talented team in creating customized software solutions for our clients. You will be directly responsible for the development of new modules and features directly related to the manufacturing shop floor and any of the necessary functions as required by existing, new or internally designed features and modules.
You will also be client-facing to perform fact-finding and interviews. This is to ensure that Arcstone is always developing cutting-edge of features to be used across different manufacturing facilities from various sectors. In addition, you will also be involved in the research and development of the company as we are developing ground-breaking work on the utilization of machine learning and artificial intelligence for the manufacturing industry.
What will be your area of focus?
- Devise and develop software solutions to solve present and potential manufacturing problems utilizing the some of the world’s most advanced IoT sensors and tools
- Liaise with our engineers to iterate constantly and maximize value for the customer, always.
- Work with a global team to solve some of world’s most complex manufacturing problems and to coordinate, develop and integrate solutions that have a direct impact on the manufacturing floor
- Research and propose the right technologies and architecture for new projects
- Perform work requests for software changes and enhancements
- Relentlessly and swiftly execute on deliverables with precision and good judgment
What are the requirements of the job?
- BA/BS from a globally recognized university. We are looking for folks who have succeeded academically and professionally at the highest levels.
- At least 2 years of software development experience, ideally in enterprise software companies
- Strong professional experience in C#/.NET Core
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and microservice architecture
- Experience with writing unit test, functional test and integration test
- Deep understanding of OOP, SOLID principles and Design Patterns
- Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Working and integrating with hardware components
- Experience with EF Core, CI/CD and container technology
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic business landscape; flexible with no 9 to 5 mentality
- Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude
- Confident to converse in English, with teams across the globe
Due to current travel restrictions, we will only be able to consider candidates who are in Hanoi.
To apply for this job please visit www.techinasia.com.