Job description & requirements
As a QA Software Developer, you will be working with a talented team in ensuring the quality, performance and robustness of our solutions. You will be directly responsible for the development of comprehensive test scripts and cases that cover the different aspects of the software. You will be supporting the integration of automated testing into our company’s CI/CD pipeline to ensure rapid, seamless and full-proof validation of the solution prior to any release.
What will be your area of focus?
- Develop, review and run test scripts that cover unit testing, functional testing, view testing, integration testing of existing and new Arcstone modules.
- Liaise with other software developers and product owners to fully understand the expected behaviour of each module so as to develop relevant, comprehensive test cases.
- Integrate automated testing into Arcstone’s CI/CD pipeline
- Provide accurate, timely report to relevant stakeholders on the coverage and testing status of different modules and deployment environment.
- Research and propose the right technologies and architecture for new projects related to testing and test automation
- Perform smoke tests and manual testing as and when needed on different deployment environments.
- Relentlessly and swiftly execute on deliverables with precision and good judgment
What are the requirements of the job?
- BA/BS from a globally recognized university. We are looking for folks who have succeeded academically and professionally at the highest levels.
- At least 2 years of software development experience, ideally in enterprise software companies
- Strong professional experience in C#/.NET Core/ASP.NET Core/Angular
- Strong professional experience with test development and a range of testing methods and technologies (Selenium, NUnit, MSTest, TestComplete, etc.)
- Deep understanding of OOP, SOLID principles and Design Patterns
- Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Working and integrating with hardware components
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD and container technology
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and microservice
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic business landscape; flexible with no 9 to 5 mentality
- Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude
- Confident to converse in English, with teams across the globe
Due to current travel restrictions, we will only be able to consider candidates who are in Hanoi.
To apply for this job please visit www.techinasia.com.