At Relief Applications you will join a multinational team. You will be part of the innovation task force, imagining and creating cutting edge solutions to change how we help those affected by disasters.
Working as Full Stack Developer you will take part in a full software development lifecycle. Relief Applications always develops several projects simultaneously which requires the ability to adapt to new skills & tools quickly.
You will be working side by side with interns and collaborate with each sector to bring innovative tools to life. The main responsibilities will be to participate in the development of innovative solutions for the humanitarian sector (Python, Angular/REACT) as well as creating pilots such as bot (Azure bots) and voice tools (Alexa).
- Degree in IT/Computer Science/Engineering
- 0-3 years
- Motivated developer with a passion for humanitarian development
- Strong team player with “can do” attitude
- Python/ Django
- Angular or REACT
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- English is mandatory. Spanish and French desired but not essentiall
-The person will be required to work at Madrid office at least 5 days per month
-Applications for an internship (if still enrolled in university) are also welcome.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com