At Relief Applications you will join a multinational team based in Madrid, where you will be part of the innovation task force, imagining and creating cutting edge solutions to change how we help those affected by disasters.
Working as a software Front-end developer you will take part in a full software development lifecycle. Relief Applications always develops several projects simultaneously which requires the ability to adapt to new skills & tools quickly.
You will be working side by side with interns and collaborate with each sector to bring innovative tools to life. The main responsibilities will be to help Relief Applications web platform and apps as a Front-end developer (Angular, React, HTML, CSS) as well as ensuring tools are properly deployed.
- Develop innovative digital solutions for institutional projects and complex service requests.
- Design and develop microsites for targeted projects
- Manage workflow and maintain tight deadlines of multiple, simultaneous projects, with prioritization guidance from managers
- Exchange knowledge and support among internal teams
- Build reusable codes and libraries for future use
- The person will be required to work at Madrid office at least 5 days per month
- 0-3 years
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of web and mobile technologies (and ideally some experience that extends beyond-screen based designs)
- Passion for coding
- Flexible attitude, proactive and easy going
- Excellent analytical and intuitive problem-solving skills
- Able to learn new technologies quickly
- Spanish, English and French desired
- Applications for an internship (if still enrolled in university) are also welcome.
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org