At Relief Applications you will join a multinational team based in Madrid, where you will be part of the innovation task force, imagining and creating cutting edge solutions to change how we help those affected by disasters.
Working as a software Back-end developer you will take part in a full software development lifecycle. Relief Applications always develops several projects simultaneously which requires the ability to adapt to new skills & tools quickly.
You will be working side by side with interns and collaborate with each sector to bring innovative tools to life. The main responsibilities will be to help Relief Applications web platform and apps as a Back-end developer (Python and PHP) as well as ensuring tools are properly deployed.
- Degree in IT/Computer Science/Engineering
- 0-3 years
- Motivated developer with a passion for humanitarian development
- Strong team player with “can do” attitude
- Technical skills:
- Symfony and/or Django desired
- REST API design
- Db MySQL, Redis, PostgresQL
- Strong knowledge on Linux environment (Debian)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- English is mandatory. Spanish and French desired but not essential
- The person will be required to work at Madrid office at least 5 days per month
- Applications for an internship (if still enrolled in university) are also welcome
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com