QATestLab is an international IT company, a leader in independent software testing. For 15 years, we have helped over 600 software companies in America, Europe and Asia to launch high-quality and commercially successful projects.
We expect that you:
- Have 1+ years of experience in test automation (Web, API) with Java/JS;
- Have an Intermediate+ level of English and are ready to communicate with clients in English orally and in writing;
- Have worked with Selenium or Selenide, Selenoid, TestNG, or JUnit;
- Know the theory of software testing basics: test documentation, etc;
- Know the principles of working with the REST API frameworks: Rest Assured, Retrofit2, Karate or Apache HTTP;
- Are ready to take responsibility when working in a team.
Great if you:
- Have experience in working with Jira, Confluence, TestRail or similar testing management tools.
What you will do:
- Decide on the appropriate set of test automation tools based on the FE/BE technology stack;
- Automate testing with Java or JS, write and renew automated tests (automation only, no manual testing);
- Initiate improvement of the work processes, participate in meetings with potential clients;
- Coordinate test automation with other team members, including analysts, developers, and QA;
- Work with technical documentation, write and analyse reports about testing results.
What we offer:
- Working in a company with a well-developed IT infrastructure;
- Supervisor’s support during the trial period;
- Diverse projects of various difficulty levels;
- Professional growth: workshops and seminars, corporate library access.