As a DATA ANALYST, you will be working as part of the Data Analytics Center of Excellence (DA COE). You will provide analytical and specialized technical knowledge in the Oracle BI space in the analysis, design, configuration, development, and implementation of business solutions.
- Oracle BI Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Web Catalog Development. Ability to craft dashboards, reports, in addition an understanding of Webcat security.
- Deep understanding of Data Warehouse approaches, industry standards, and industry best practices.
- Perform trouble shooting and break-fix for all defects.
- Analyze requirements and develop technical design solutions.
- Working with BI team and project managers to provide solutions to end users.
- Work closely with business community to capture detailed requirements needed to support improvement opportunities in the BI platform.
- Proficient English.
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater in Information Science, Computer Science, or similar fields.
- Proven ability with relational databases.
- Solid experience with Business Intelligence / Analytics tools (OBIEE, Power.BI, Qlik, Tableau, Cognos, SAP, etc).
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle methodologies.
- Strong SQL skills.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.