- To provide a professional first technical point of contact for the customer and third party vendors.
- Diagnose fault – related incidents by effectively utilizing troubleshooting software and other network / prpduct utility programs.
- Provide updates as needed to the customer in order to meet performance objectives and contractual objectives.
- To ensure incidents are allocated to the most appropriate ‘next step’ as part of the incident flow process.
- To monitor incidents and perform both technical escalations and managerial escalations in line with company procedures.
- To monitor systems, customer networks and products and deal with alerts and events as appropriate.
- To liaise and refer issues to correct / relevant entities e.g other service desks, PTT, Carriers, Operations & Engineering teams and other vendors as appropriate.
- Document all troubleshooting and incident management actions via the electronic incident management system to the highest possible standard.
- To undertake any other reasonable task as assigned.
- Able to commit for work 24 X 7 shift rotations.
- Ability to work in international environment but wiht capability to work independently when needed.
- Ability to engage and partner wiht customer and internal staff as required.
- Ability to identify problems and analytically solve them to resolution as required and wihtout stress.
- Ability to work in (virtual) team environment wiht internal and external organization and with customer.
- Proficient in Cantonese, Mandarin and English language for writing, reading and speaking.
Le plus de l’offre
Education and experience requirements :
- Minimum qualification of Degree or Diploma or equivalent in IT Filed
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Network Management
- Has a minimum 1 year of experience liasing wiht international customer.
- prefereably certified wiht CCNA/CCNP or other relevant network certifications.
- Experience working with TELCO provider and product vendors.
- Relevant working experience and possess sound technical knowledge.
- Strong technical troubleshooting and knowledge of any of the below technologies needs to be demonstrated
(I) IP knowldege – IPVPN, IP Telephony, Internet, LAN etc.
(Ii) WAN knowledge – MPLS, SD-WAN, etc.
(Iii) CISCO routers, switches and standard products knowledge preferred.
This is a local role in (country) and any successful applicant from outside (country) will be offered a local package. No mobility/ relocation assistance will be provided.
Customer Services & Operations