We are looking for a Business Operations & Intelligence Officer with a passion for data, analytics, insights, technology and operations. You will be part of a team lighting up actionable insights to help the organization make better business decisions. You will drive the next generation BI platform, architect the BI and analytics integration, synthesize, merge and transform the existing BI & reporting capabilities, partner with other teams to enable a world class support experience and rich insights.
You will build services including real-time and monthly reports, with analysis that can be utilized as the basis for making informed business decisions. Your analysis and planning activities for operations including pipeline, revenue, forecasting, actual and metrics attainment reporting.
You will be able to document data findings, provide details, and present findings with recommendations to management. The individual will enhance the running of reports and automate and standardize each as necessary. The goal is to create one single source of truth when it comes to data reporting.
The position will also involve creation and maintenance of complex spreadsheets as well as BI dashboards and the ability to create reports or presentations from the results. This includes heavy data analysis and research, with the ability to manipulate, analyze, and trend the results.
- Engage broadly with stakeholder teams to structure and prioritize business problems where insights can have the biggest impact.
- Partner with business team leaders to frame, shape and execute on the critical insights for business decisions.
- Utilization of critical thinking skills to conceptualize complex business problems and their solutions using advanced analytics on large scale, real-world business data.
- Independently execute analytics projects and help our internal teams understand the findings and translate them into action to benefit our Operations.
- Develop and implement reporting solutions that provide accurate, timely and effective insight through a performant solution.
- Ensures availability and provision of relevant revenue, pipeline and forecast/trending reports and dashboards to management.
- Visualization of analytic results in a form that is consumable by a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Create dashboards highlighting business trends for management.
- Analyze and manage data for metrics for senior management and executives.
- Supports establishment of Sales Process rigor and drives related actionable reporting cadence.
- Relentlessly drive for policy; process and systems optimization opportunities which increases business process efficiency.
- Deliver consistent results constantly raising the bar on execution excellence delivery and instill a culture of continuous / proactive monitoring of our key financial controls and processes.
- Establish and operate data quality assurance processes.
- Be a champion for quality, agility, and process improvement.
- Show structured thinking, planning and the ability to execute by collaborating and working through others (teammates, leadership teams) and influencing without authority.
- Respond to ad-hoc reporting requests and prioritizes against competing efforts
- Systems thinker, able to manage a high degree of complexity and to distill information into simple messages, able to think both strategically as well as to effectively develop key processes
- A process mindset where you look to solve a problem for every time into the future.
- Exceptional cross-organizational capabilities, including ability to partner effectively with senior management, drive complex projects with quality, speed and agility, build comprehensive and compelling presentation and communication materials that caters to different audiences
- General understanding of Sales Systems and knowledge domains relevant to specific processes and practices (within their application track)
- Experience in Development of CRM Tools such as Zoho CRM & Hubspot, and integrations RESTful API development & Scripting capabilities.
- Should have data visualization skills, experience in tools like Power BI, Excel
- Industry work experience in SQL Databases & queries, implement statistical models, and analysis (prediction, classification, clustering, time series forecasting, regression models, etc.)
- Strong skills in process design, case management, workflow, exception management, change management, training, data structure, taxonomy, process automation or other process improvement areas.
- An attention to detail with self-discipline and a drive for results
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills, required
- Demonstrable success in finding solutions in people, tools and processes.
- Experience in identifying an issue, investigating, developing a solution, implementing the change and monitoring the results.
- Passion for using data and analytics to drive business value
- BA/BS in finance, operations, computer science, industrial engineering, mathematics, statistics, or other technical/quantitative discipline
Our team will review your application and will be in touch if your application is shortlisted to the next stage. If you do not hear from us in 30 days, we will keep your resume on file in case a relevant opportunity opens up.
We wish you the best. Have a great day
To apply for this job please visit mekari.recruiterbox.com.