Mekari is Indonesia’s no. 1 Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. Our mission is to empower businesses and professionals to progress effortlessly. Our products (Sleekr, Talenta, Jurnal, KlikPajak) have been used by tens of thousands of business in Indonesia.
To reach millions, we need more people like you: entrepreneurs, builders, owners inside the company who are eager to grow at scale. Join us to empower more businesses with technology.
- Define and implement BI & analytic strategies to uncover actionable insights and opportunities from our existing data. Performs analysis and generating insights and recommendations to support the business/product in decision making.
- Improve processes by applying BI best practices.
- Manage data products and disseminating information.
- Consulting with internal customers (e.g. Operation, Commercial, Product, etc) to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights.
- Collect data from multiple sources to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making.
- In charge for the day to day analytical requirements, communicating issues, suggesting remedial action and improvements where appropriate.
- Oversee the execution of strategy recommendations for intelligence/data-driven capacity.
- Accountable for data integrity and quality, ensuring it is continuously maintained and improved.
- Develop and update technical documentation as necessary.
- Analytical mindset and ability to see the big picture and influence others.
- Detail-oriented and must have an aptitude for solving unstructured problems. The role will require the ability to extract data from various sources and to design/construct/execute complex analyses to come up with data/report that help solve the business problem.
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining.
- Familiarity with BI technologies.
- Familiar with one or more languages for querying (e.g. SQL, PostgreSQL).
- 2+ years of experience with Big Data/Analytics Platform like R, Phyton is preferred.
- 2+ years of ecperience with BI tools like Tableau, Looker or similar.
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
- BSc/BA in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
What You Will Get
- Competitive salary + daily allowance.
- Private health insurance (outpatient, inpatient, maternity, dental).
- Allowance for sports activities and glasses/contact lenses.
- Strategic office location, accessible by MRT.
- Flexible working hours and remote work culture.
- Notebook Ownership Program.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment.
- Opportunity to take part in growing Indonesia’s no. 1 SaaS company.
Our team will review your application and will be in touch if your application is shortlisted to the next stage. If you do not hear from us in 30 days, we will keep your resume on file in case a relevant opportunity opens up.
We wish you the best. Have a great day
To apply for this job please visit mekari.recruiterbox.com.