The IT Assistant offers technical support to MSF Italy staff through user assistance and back-end activities related to programs and data in use. Under the guidance of the Head of IT, the IT assistant supports the management of IT hardware, and the maintenance of end users software and users’ profile. S/he provides first level support to MSF users on IT-related queries.
- Ensures the timely and efficient installation of IT hardware (e.g. PCs, phones, etc.)
- Ensure the management of IN&OUT procedures for incoming and outgoing staff on internal platforms
- Supports the management of IT hardware and warehouse according to MSF policy and within the specified timeframes
- Supports the physical maintenance of the data centre (hardware connectivity, cabling, UPS checks, etc.)
- Supports the management of the Local Active Directory and Microsoft Azure accounts, at stages of the user permanence in the system (creation, modification, termination)
- Provides first level customer assistance to MSF Italy staff, regarding IT related tasks, in coordination with the internal IT team and the International IT Service (SITS)
- Diploma in IT. A degree in IT or IT engineering will be considered as an asset
- 1 year of experience in IT hardware management
- Previous experience in an IT services department
- Knowledge of hardware elements: Internal components, internal connections
- Knowledge of network protocols and devices, cabling, TCP/IP, IPV4, switch
- Knowledge of software installation and management (Windows 10, Office 365, remote assistance softwares as Supremo or TeamViewer)
- Italian (B2)
- English (C1)
- Client orientation
- Communicating and Negotiating
- Behavioural flexibility
- Result and quality orientation
- Initiative and innovation
- Commitment to MSF values
Contract: Fixed term of 6 months. Full-Time, III Level of the Italian CCNL.
Gross Annual Salary: From 25.340 to 31.052 Euro. Depending on the experience of the selected candidate.
Start date: September 2021.
Duty station: Rome, with possible arrangements to work remotely according to organizational needs.
Please submit all applications by 1 st August 2021 through MSF Website.