InnoWave is looking for Full Stack Developer who is able to develop qualitative solutions based on business requirements related to a telecom web-based environment.
This person will work within one of the digital teams accountable mainly for the development of a middle layer application between backend and web frontend solutions or/and frontend applications. As a Software Engineer you will be part of a virtual DevOps team that in case of issues can be requested to investigate on defects, stability issues or performance degradation.
- Participate in the technical design of the solution based on business requirements gathered and analyzed by team analysts
- Provide estimates of the tasks being handle
- Build robust, high performing and scalable, flexible solutions using agile (SCRUM) and test-driven methodologies
- Use the best coding standards and practices
- Drive the testers and apply Continuous Integration and Delivery principles in the project
- Participate in the implementation of releases following the change & release management processes
- Look for creative and simple solutions and provide clear, structured documentation for the users, as well for the development teams and testers
- Be responsible for the follow-up of the projects assigned
- Provide support to the operation team in case of major incidents
- Guarantee a good communication process with all the team members
- Degree in Informatics Engineering, Computer Science or in similar areas
- Minimum of 1/2 years’ work experience in the similar roles
- Experience with Spring/Java (J2EE)
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM) methodologies
- Experience with Databases (SQL or Oracle)
- Knowledge and experience with ForgeRock or Oracle Access Manager (mandatory)
- Knowledge of Angular, HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Knowledge in tools such as SonarQube, Maven & GIT is a plus
- Knowledge of REST/SOAP/GRAPHQL based APIs
- Excellent capacity to work autonomously or integrated in a team
- Proactivity and ability to adapt in a context in which priorities often change
- Developed sense of responsibility, oriented to customer solutions and associated improvements
- Fluent in English – written and spoken (mandatory)
InnoWave gives equal opportunity in employment regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, race, nationality, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, or any other factor. InnoWave will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement, do not submit resumes/CV’s directly.
By answering to this job post, you consent the use of your data by InnoWave Group, for as long as necessary. We conduct regular data-cleansing and updating exercises to make sure the information we have is relevant and accurate. If you have any doubt or request to make relatively to your personal data, please send an e-mail.
To apply for this job please visit innowave-workforce.freshteam.com.