Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and deploy and maintain microservices and containers in production- and prototype-level cloud environments using DevOps best practices and tooling
- Define, deploy and maintain services and databases according with the business needed.
- Assist the Data Scientist team in the development of prototype solutions leveraging AI and ML algorithms
- Assist in setting up the infrastructure, and evaluation testing for the developed ML asset
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Programming skills in Python
- Experience with Flask, Django or Fast Api.
- Experience with containerization environments: Docker, and Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Experience working with CI/CD tooling: Travis
- Experience with Unit and Integration Testing
- Experience working with Apache Airflow
- Experience with a relational database: IBM DB2 or PostgreSQL
Disponibilidade para atuar em São Paulo ou Hortolândia.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Programming in Java or C/C++ for commercial application on Linux
- Experience with data visualization and Web/API packages: Java on Liberty
- Ability to understand, articulate and/or document technical specifications
- Established expertise building production-level software applications
Todas as nossas vagas são elegíveis para pessoas com deficiência ou reabilitadas.