Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Our Squad is part of the IBM CIO organization that is helping IBM to transform by leveraging software development best practices for enterprise.
We focus on providing a world-class user experience for IBMers, and we treat security as a fundamental aspect of this user experience. We use several new security services and tools to enable our secure engineering practices. And we use the latest techniques, methods and technology in the industry to host large scale mission critical infrastructure successfully. We strive to keep learning and improving, and we work to share the knowledge we have learned throughout IBM.
We cultivate an open, healthy, diverse, and engaging work environment where team members are continuously gaining new skills which align with individual interests.
We’re hiring a software developer to be part of our team of developer experts.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Have worked with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Experience with automated tests (unit, integration and E2E testing);
- Have knowledge about good development practices, design patterns and clean code;
- Have a great desire to learn new technologies and teach what you learn;
- Experience with Cloud Computing;
- Conversance with the DevOps/SRE Culture and Agile Methodology;
- Knowledge about Docker;
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with Docker and Orchestration Tools like Kubernetes;
- Experience with Monitoring Tools;
- Experience with CI/CD Pipeline Tools;
- Experience with Automation Tools;
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Code;
Todas as nossas vagas são elegíveis para pessoas com deficiência ou reabilitadas.