As a Service Delivery Specialist, you are the face of IBM for our customers. Your clients’ success depends on your ability to understand their needs and respond to requests for new services. This role is an integral part of both account planning and delivering support strategies, working to proactively monitor problems, change processes, and handle issues to ensure our customers success.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Design, produce or manage (program, adapt and integrate) components or subsets of software, classes, modules, screens, routines, and programs in general.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• At least 6 months to 1 year of experience on Information Technology role.
• Experience as .NET developer for at least 6 months
• Schedule availability (the first 6 days of the month you need to be available from 20:00 hrs to 08:00 hrs)
• Good reading comprehension in English
• We need a person proactive and interactive, someone that would like to learn about different technologies.
• Preferrable location Monterrey.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.