Website Ematic solutions
WHO WE ARE
Ready for your next career move in Marketing Technology? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
With our headquarters located in Singapore for Ematic Solution, our rapid expansion network has spread across SEA countries and is continually growing. Today, with our global resources, local insights & technology infrastructures, led us to operate over 9 countries – Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Bosnia.
We’re a global team of 180+ Martech experts and we specialize in various Messaging, Attribution, CDP and Analytics platforms. Our goal is to make every marketer’s platform buying journey easier via a systematic approach: from identifying the requirement, reviewing the current marketing stack, to shortlist/negotiate different technology platforms and of course, onboarding, continuous training and ongoing cost optimization
- Have 0-2 years of working experience with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Have >1-year Customer / Technical Support experience. Fresh graduates with internship experience with Customer / Technical Support are welcomed to apply.
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in both English and local language
- Have advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel is a must and obsessed to Data Analytics)
- Basic understanding and knowledge in Rest API.
- Have excellent organizational skills and have demonstrated the ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment for long periods of time.
- Are committed to excellence, and self-improvement
- Basic knowledge and understanding in Marketing Technologies like Messaging, Analytics CDP, Attribution is an added advantage.
- Have a strong Interest in problem solving translated from data .
- Provide on boarding support to new customers by following the established SOP’s
- Timely execution of requests (Customer or technical) from the customer success team
- Gather user feedback and needs, and provide constructive suggestions to internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth customer service flow
- Work with cross functional team on ad-hoc projects for anything customer related
- On-going daily support for existing customer focused on retention and growth
What’s it like working at Ematic Solutions?
We’re a nimble team of email experts, metric-obsessed marketers, developers and data nerds who believe that AI can take email marketing where it has never been before.
The Ematic Solutions team is a small group of smart people from different backgrounds, based around the world, and share one passion: helping customers achieve better results. At lunch we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a nimble, flexible and fun group, where your good ideas can make a difference.