Website Ematic solutions
WHO WE ARE
Ready for your next career move in Marketing Technology? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
Established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and today, we have expanded our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape. With our headquarters located in Singapore for Ematic Solution, our rapid expansion network has spread across SEA countries and is continually growing. Today, with our global resources, local insights & technology infrastructures, led us to operate over in 9 countries – Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Bosnia.
We’re a global team of 200+ Martech experts and we specialize in various Messaging, Attribution, CDP and Analytics platforms. Our goal is to make every marketer’s platform buying journey easier via a systematic approach: from identifying the requirement, reviewing the current marketing stack, to shortlist/negotiate different technology platforms and of course, onboarding, continuous training and ongoing cost optimization.
Website | LinkedIn | Facebook
- Software Engineering degree or other relevant qualification(s)
- At least 0-2 years working experience. Fresh Graduates with internships in similar scope are encouraged to apply.
- PostgreSQL experience.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- An appreciation for good UI and UX Design.
- Familiarity with AWS infrastructure and services.
- Experience with software development practices and tools (e.g. Git, Docker, CI/CD, automated testing).
- Front-end Frameworks such as Node JS and Angular
- Analysing project requirements and designing solutions and features.
- Solving problems using logic and methodical testing processes.
- Developing testing and validation processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known Node.JS workflows.
- Developing new user-facing features using Node.JS
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
What’s it like working at Ematic Solutions?
We’re a nimble team of email experts, metric-obsessed marketers, developers and data nerds who believe that AI can take email marketing where it has never been before.
The Ematic Solutions team is a small group of smart people from different backgrounds, based around the world, and share one passion: helping customers achieve better results. At lunch we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a nimble, flexible and fun group, where your good ideas can make a difference.