eHealth Africa designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings and uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Frontend Developer Intern
- We are looking for Interns who have a passion for web development.
- S/he will have the opportunity to work on exciting, existing and new projects and develop in the field
- S/he should have the ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team.
- Focus will be on Vue js and CSS.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics or any closely related field is required.
- Candidates must also reside in Abuja.
Experience & Skills Required:
- At least 1 year experience in front end development.
- Knowledge/ experience with Vuejs is a major prerequisite.
- An ability to work flexibly across multiple projects and tasks.
- Knowledge of new technology trends
- Great attention to detail & highly organized
- Please also select “Student/ NYSC/ PreNYSC” as your category while filling your application
- Students studying a relevant course & in Abuja, current & prospective NYSC corp members in Abuja are welcome to apply