Website Conti_Press Continental
Would you like to impact the mobility industry by developing cutting edge technology working in a company that is located throughout 58 different countries all over the world? Designing technology focused on Cyber Security and Functional Safety? Coordinating different disciplines to develop automotive architectures that you will see operating in action everytime you drive a car?
Shape the future with your ideas as System Engineer at Continental.
System Engineer is responsible:
- to Collect, Analyze and Derive Stakeholder Requirements: Customers (OEMs, and customers), Suppliers, Internal stakeholders (PMs, TPL, EE, MD, SW, PES), Production, Quality, Standards (e. g. ISO).
- Create and manage System Requirements based on collected stakeholder requirements (black box level).
- Responsible for the delivery of a functioning technical system that is fully validated to all cutomer requirements.
- Create/Update Requirements Engineering and Traceability Management plans.
- Analyze Customer Design Change Requests and analyze feasibility.
- Leads the engineering functions in Change Control Board meetings to manage engineering changes and design new features.
- Ensure traceability.
- Develop and document the System Architecture to satisfy the system requirements
- Communication and alignment of the system architecture within the team and all affected parties – mainly: Quote Team, Sales Manager, PM, TPL, SW-TPL, Requirements Engineers, Safety Managers, SW Architect, EE, ME, Test Manager, Test Engineer
- Decomposition of the system in a way to facilitate: resource usage/reuse/efficient integration sequence/variant mgmt/traceability
- Responsible of the System FMEA (Failure Mode & Effects Analysis)
- Close collaboration with the Safety Manager and EE engineers to support Functional Safety and HW/SW interface specification requirements
- Supports PM/TPL in interfacing to the customer’s engineering representatives for technical questions and cooperates with the customer in engineering activities as well as supports the Continental Resident Engineer.
- Bachelor of science in Mechatronics, Electronics or Computer Engineering.
- 1+ years developing embeded electronics.
- SW programming/Testing Experience
- Good Oral and Verbal communication skills
- English Language. Upper basic
- Configuration and Change management
- SysML/UML knowledge
- Functional Safety & CyberSecurity knowledge
- Requirement engineering, IREB Foundation Level Certification
- Understanding the software design process and techniques including the V cycle requirements analysis and test cases design.
- Managing requirements in DOORs
- Understanding Vehicle Functions, Test Plans features, interfaces and diagnostics.
- Understanding of Electrical designs porcess and techniques for analog and digital circuit design, proeficientin basic EE test equipment (osciloscope, DMM, signal generator, etc.)
- Experience in diagnostics(UDS, KWP). Vehicle Bus Protocols (CAN, LIN, etc.) and tools.
- Excellent interpensonal and organizational abilities.
- Highly motivated and self driven, ability to work with minimal supervision.