At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
Cadence Design Systems is looking for a candidate to be part of its Hardware System Verification (HSV) group. If you like to architect and develop solutions for challenging problems in a fast and innovative paced environment, using state of the art technology this is a great opportunity. This position is in Belo Horizonte.
As an application Engineer in the System & Verification Group (SVG), you will be responsible for helping Cadence customers effectively deploy our industry leading verification products to the world’s top Semiconductor and System companies. You will work in a team of Field Application Engineers (FAE) to understand the customers key care about and provide guidance on the best technologies and methodologies to deploy to enable their success.
This role will be focused on the industry leading Palladium Z2 and Protium X2 Hardware platforms and will require you to ramp up on functional verification and system validation spaces which are the fastest growing segments in semiconductor design industry.
You will provide technical support in the Pre and Post-Sales process and will work with the FAE and account team to come up with innovate solutions to address our customers’ most challenging problems.
Key responsibilities in this position are to:
- Establish technical credibility and rapport with customers ranging from Hardware beginners to sophisticated experts.
- Provide world-class proactive support, training, and problem consultation to make our users successful.
- Collaborate with R&D to introduce new emulation/prototyping flows to customers.
- Help R&D and product engineers develop competitive and creative technical solutions.
- Understand the competitive landscape and continuously work on differentiating Cadence’s solutions.
- BSE or graduation on related areas
- Good RTL understanding and coding
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in Portuguese: reading, writing and speaking
Nice to have skills
- Knowledge of Unix, C/C++
- Design fundamentals such as architecture, micro-architecture, HDLs Synthesis and timing
- Verification skills such as UVM testbench architecture, development and debug, SystemVerilog, SVA
- Fundamental SoC Architecture knowledge
- Embedded software development and HW/SW co-design and co-verification
- Scripting languages (Perl, Python, TCL, Bash, etc)
Additional Job Details:
Employment category: CLT
Employment term: 40 hours/week
Location: R. Desembargador Jorge Fontana, 50, 7o andar, Belvedere – Belo Horizonte
About Cadence Design Systems:
Cadence is the only company that provides the expertise and tools, IP, and hardware required for the entire electronics design chain, from chip design to chip packaging to boards and to systems. We enable electronic systems and semiconductor companies to create innovative products that transform the way people live, work, and play. Our products are used in mobile, consumer, cloud datacenter, automotive, aerospace, IoT, industrial and other market segments. For more information, access http://www.cadence.com
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.