Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
Manage, configure, customize and support the set of tools (e.g., RTC, ALM) for the software development of Body Electronics products.
- First level support and interface to projects on Engineering Tooling.
- Software development for customization or feature addition to the set of tools for product development.
- Communication with different stakeholders regarding issues on Engineering Tooling.
- Follow-up on the support tickets or cases.
- Requirement clarifications on local tools development/customization needs.
- Coordinate/support regional license handling of tools.
- Communication channel for IT related topics to projects.
- Support and coordinate on ALM server maintenance topics.
- Coordinate tool development activities for a region.
- Information collection and maintaining on various topics connected to tools.
- Local projects and local tools documentation.
- Provide timely info to projects on upcoming tool upgrades and key changes in tool.
- Represent the projects in solution CCB.
- Must have
- IBM CLM Tool suite (ALM 6.0 and above)
- Programming languages experience: Python or/and Java
- Good to have
- Bauhaus, Collaborator, Jenkins, SQL, SPLUNK, EA, Eclipse, DevOps
- Quick in learning new topics and concepts
- Multi-tasking and time management
- Good communication (written and verbal)
- Tools promotion and presentation
- Organizing and coordinating
- Result oriented
- Travel might be required.
- Proficient English level.