Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
We are looking for a passionate Embedded Software Test Engineer Jr. to collaborate with the planning, estimation and execution of test activities to ensure a correct functionality of automotive products, in specific, automotive Gateway ECUs.
- Design, creation, automation and execution of test content to ensure a correct functionality of automotive Gateway ECUs.
- Collaborate to create test plans, procedures and infrastructure.
- Documentation of test items, deliverables and artifacts.
- Execute tests according to defined test procedures and scenarios.
- Identify and log defects after test cycles.
- Assist with classification, management and resolution of software defects.
- Be part of technical reviews for the specification of software requirements, architecture and designs.
- Follow established quality processes and standards for formal delivery of test artifacts.
- Look for in-depth solutions for engineering problems, improve or develop new methods and approaches with product applications to ensure quality, efficiency, and cost effectiveness.
- Complete specific work as assigned with minimal assistance.
- BS Degree in Electronics, Software, Computer Science or equivalent engineering.
- Previous experience in Software Validation and Verification.
- Software Unit, Integration and/or Qualification testing.
- Black, gray and/or white testing.
- Static code analysis.
- Code coverage analysis.
- Embedded programming (C language)
- Object Oriented Programming (Python, Java, C#, among others)
- Scripting (e.g., Bash)
- Micro-controller architecture
- Automotive communication protocols (Ethernet, CAN)
- Good collaborative and communication skills
- Strong technical and professional skills
- Travel might be required.
- Proficient English level.